Freeport, ME ADT Wireless Monitored Home Security Systems

Freeport, ME residents can avail of ADT Security.

          

The state of Maine can be considered a safe state. According to Maine.edu and OnlineSentinel.com, 94% of the residents report feeling safe in their neighborhoods. However, that still leaves a minute 6% who feel otherwise. Are you part of that small percentage of Maine residents who don't feel all that safe when in your home ?

The burglary rate in ME has been on the rise in recent rise, and authorities believe this is due to an increase in drug use. When the addicts need money to fuel their habit, they are likely to break into your home, and make away with goods that they can then go and pawn for a little cash. How can you help prevent a break-in from ocurring on your Freeport, ME property ?

ADT can help protect your Freeport, ME from such from happening. The U.S. Department of Justice states that out of all of the burglars who are convicted, 90% of them categorically admitted that they would have avoided a home that was fitted with a home security system. They know not to bother trying to break into a home with a monitored home security system such as the one provided by ADT.

Call 1-877-476-8043 to speak to a representative who can help you get your monitored home security system.

Data from the FBI and the status suggest that if a home has a home security system in place it is 3 times less likely to be targetted by burglars. Is your Freeport, ME property safe ? Help make it safer with a Freeport, ME home security system from ADT.

To order, call 1-877-476-8043 to speak to a Protect Your Home representative. Monitoring fees start at $36.99/mo.

Protect Your Home is an Authorized ADT Dealer for Freeport, ME. 

Will you, by any chance, be moving to a nearby state like New Hampshire ? You can rest assured that you can avail of ADT monitoring in New Hampshire or even ADT Security in Vermont.

Get your system now.

 

 

 Help protect your business with an ADT monitored security system.